Jardin Apron Red & Grey
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Couleur Nature's French linen cooking aprons are quality-constructed, chic and practical.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- One size fits all, with a generous front pocket.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Remember there is noting more festive than wearing an apron that goes with your table setting theme
You'll be the hostess with the hostess
so get ready for that yummy food and good times with your apron at hand
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.