Laundered Linen Napkins Grey & Natural, Set of 4
Inspired by the easygoing comfort of traditional European homes, Laundered Linen has a classic, nostalgic feeling of old times. The linen is stonewashed for a finer, softer texture than traditional linen, with exceptional durability. Modest with a touch of old-world chic, these laundered linens are perfect for midday picnics, complementing vintage decor, or softening a modern dining room setting.
A fine linen napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Our refined collection of laundered linens embodies a nostalgic vintage European style.
- Fibers are from Belgium, and hand woven
- Each 100% linen napkin is entirely handmade, yarn dyed, and washed by hand for a comforting texture.
- Easy care and practical: machine washable, ironing is optional.
- Set of 4 napkins, each measuring a generous 20 inches square.
- A Caravan exclusive.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.