Sunflower Napkins Yellow & Green, Set of 6
With its rich sage, mustards and Provencal blue, the Sunflower Collection dazzles on any table. Add a bit of the French Countryside to your home with this fine linen collection. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Everything about them, color, workmanship, quality exceeded our expectations.
I haven’t had a chance to use them yet. I love the fabric and pattern. So summery and cheery.
Love the weight of this fabric. Beautiful pattern and such a cheery sunflower mood created in our dining room.
I love these linens. Beautiful and high quality.
Quite nice and uplifting during the current California wildfires.