Sunflower Napkins Yellow & Green, Set of 6
With its rich sage, mustards and Provencal blue, the Sunflower Collection dazzles on any table. Add a bit of the French Countryside to your home with this fine linen collection. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Love the weight of this fabric. Beautiful pattern and such a cheery sunflower mood created in our dining room.
I love these linens. Beautiful and high quality.
This is my fourth Bruno Lamy tablecloth. They are all gorgeous and so easy to care for -- no ironing, even the napkins!. They come with a slight odor (must be the paint/dye), which takes a couple of washes to disappear. You may find a few imperfections, but that doesn't bother me. I highly recommend!
I have another pattern of this product and just love it. I love these. Just wish I could have bought 2 single ones of each, in addition to the package of 6. I wanted 8. Beautiful colors and high quality fabric.
Quite nice and uplifting during the current California wildfires.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.