Fleur des Indes Napkins, Set of 6
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens, runners and are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
These napkins and the table cloths arrived quickly and are gorgeous. Excellent quality fabric and the colors are amazing! Couldn’t be more pleased!
Beautiful, washes well. Finally found a tablecloth that fits my large table! Will be ordering more!
quality tailoring and delightful design
I love your products. Beautiful
Beautiful products and wonderful customer service. Don't hesitate, find what lifts your spirits and buy it.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.