Granada Parrot Green Placemats, Set of 6
These placemats feature a lovely botanical motif in an exquisite shade of green – a nod to the famous green parrots found throughout Northern India, which is where these linens were made. The imagery of curling vines and blossoming plants provides a charming backdrop to any meal, and each of these high-quality linens is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here. You can mix and match these with solid table linens to add some dimension and contrast to your table.
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.