Jardin Napkins Red & Grey, Set of 6
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Love the colors! Hope the napkins come back in stock soon. I want to get more
The tablecloth and napkins are lovely! Beautiful colors and soft material. I needed assistance in determining the size needed and I received a fast response time to my question. My shipment arrived quickly. I would ordered from this company again!
Used my new tablecloth for a dinner party last evening and received numerous compliments! I have sent the link to your website to a couple of people that asked where I got it!
Great quality & level of craftsmanship!
So far it looks beautiful on the table! I haven’t laundered it yet.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.