Jardin Napkins Red & Grey, Set of 6
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
The most gorgeous tablecloths ever. Just lovely
Used the napkins to make 3 pillowcases for our living room throw pillows. They brighten up the space and look beautiful
The tablecloth and napkins make me feel like I'm in the French countryside enjoying an outdoor meal with a perfectly fine Bordeaux. I wish I could afford more of them!!
Love my new tablecloth matches perfectly with my new kitchen. Now I want Poppies. I have a red accent wall in my grey and white kitchen. Great for outside dining too !!!!
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.