Lapins d'Hiver Napkins Red, Set of 6
The Lapins d'Hiver (Winter Rabbits) collection depicts a seasonal scene, as animals cavort across a field of snow edged with mistletoe designs. With delicate colors and playful charm, this wintry scene creates a cozy atmosphere for celebrating the season with friends and family alike. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Features a richly colored pattern inspired by the seasonal beauty of winter and fall.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Our expertly handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
Charming print. Love the napkins.
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.