Granada Placemats Blue, Set of 6
Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic royal blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, these high-quality linens foreground a classic motif with French country styling, and have been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here. Our table placemats make a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Set of six colorful placemats
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.