Forest Harvest Runner Mustard & Blue
With a nod to the lush splendor of Provençal forests, the Forest Harvest runner features an array of sumptuous fruit amidst richly entwined foliage. The twirling vines and blossoming imagery make a pleasing backdrop to any meal, and each of these high-quality linens is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique — which results in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Available in two sizes: 16 x 72 inches and 16 x 90 inches
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Available in Mustard/Blue and Mustard/Yellow color schemes
- Mix and match with napkins
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Everything was great....I love the tablecloth and runner !
The runner is as lovely in real life as the photos on your website. And my order arrived very quickly.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.