Granada Runner Purple & Grey
With deep purples and rich botanical flourishes, the Granada collection makes a captivating and atmospheric backdrop, ideal for entertaining during autumn and beyond. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Features a vibrantly colored pomegranate pattern inspired by the natural splendor of Southern France.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use.
- Machine washable and colorfast. 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
- Our expertly handmade French tablecloths naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
This runner is gorgeous! It's beautifully colored and even better in person than online. It arrived promptly! I actually ordered another one after receiving the first one! Buy this!
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.