Lapins d'Hiver Runner Green
The Lapins d'Hiver (Winter Rabbits) collection depicts a seasonal scene, as animals cavort across a field of snow edged with mistletoe designs. With delicate colors and playful charm, this wintry scene creates a cozy atmosphere for celebrating the season with friends and family alike. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Features a richly colored pattern inspired by the seasonal beauty of winter and fall.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use.
- Machine washable and colorfast. 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
- Our expertly handmade French tablecloths naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay