Sunflower Runner Yellow & Blue
With its rich sage, mustards and Provencal blues, the Sunflower Collection dazzles on any table. Add a bit of the French Countryside to your home with this fine linen collection. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Just received this runner and I love it. My dining room is painted a light yellow and I grew tired of the reds and golds I had so wanted something to brighten up the room and give it more of a French feel. It is the right size for our travertine table and just makes the room pop! Very happy for the purchase. Still looking for a square (3 x 3) table topper!
I have coveted this runner for a while, and finally decided to pull the trigger. It will match my kitchen perfectly. I love Couleur Nature's products; I bought my first tablecloth in Beaune, France and was delighted to find a place to buy these products in the U.S.
Actually the sunflower runners were out of stock, but everything that did come we’re great!
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.