Lapins d'Hiver Apron Red
The Lapins d'Hiver (Winter Rabbits) collection depicts a seasonal scene, as animals cavort across a field of snow edged with mistletoe designs. With delicate colors and playful charm, this wintry scene creates a cozy atmosphere for celebrating the season with friends and family alike. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
Couleur Nature's French linen cooking aprons are quality-constructed, chic and practical.
- Features a richly colored pattern inspired by the seasonal beauty of winter and fall.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Our expertly handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
- One size fits all, with a generous front pocket.
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.