With its playful daisy pattern and calming color palette, the finely crafted Marguerites Apron brightens up any kitchen with stylized country wildflowers, evoking the beauty of rolling Provençal hills. This piece is designed with the practicalities of cooking in mind, with a large front pocket, ample length, and durable, easily washed fabric. Each apron is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- One size fits all
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
ordered 3 aprons they are beautiful. Friends loved for xmas. They were thrilled to have something that looks nice for all their covid isolation cooking. Said they were throwing out their old aprons! Nice quality cotton. Plenty long. Beautiful graphics. Wished I’d ordered one for me.
I have two of these aprons and often will have them on all day. I use them for household chores as well as gardening. They wash up beautifully and need no ironing.
I highly recommend this apron.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.