Cherry Blossom Runner Cream & Blush
A Cherry Blossom tree in bloom is a breathtaking sight and signifies the arrival of spring. Representing the delicate beauty of life in Japanese culture, the cherry blossom reminds us that life is filled with splendor yet fleeting. Capture this illustrious beauty with our Cherry Blossom Collection.
The soft hues of springtime pastels in these table linens, runners and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels and aprons.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Holiday promotions not valid on sale items
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay