Jardin Placemats Red & Green, Set of 6
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Lovely table clothe. Looking forward to using it for years to come
love my coordinated placemats (match new tablecloth). Very elegant.
I love my bright and cheerful placemats, they are elegant but casual and look fantastic on my outdoor dining table surrounded by plants and nature .........
Arrived on time in good condition. I love the colors. It's just as the photo showed.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.