Jardin Tea Towels Red & Yellow, Set of 3
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I love the pop of color these towels add to my kitchen when the days are getting longer in the fall. They are subtle and cheery at the same time.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.