Lapins d'Hiver Tea Towels Red, Set of 3
The Lapins d'Hiver (Winter Rabbits) collection depicts a seasonal scene, as animals cavort across a field of snow edged with mistletoe designs. With delicate colors and playful charm, this wintry scene creates a cozy atmosphere for celebrating the season with friends and family alike. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Features a vibrantly colored pomegranate pattern inspired by the natural splendor of Southern France.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use.
- Machine washable and colorfast. 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
- Our expertly handmade French tablecloths naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.