Orange Tree Tea Towels, Set of 3
With its quintessentially Provençal theme, the Orange Tree collection features lush potted trees and vibrantly colored fruit, evoking the fresh air and unique terroir of the French countryside. Patterns of oranges and branches make for a welcoming, sunny complement to any kitchen or table setting. Each of these French linens has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20 x 30 inches
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
I loved the tea towels I purchased. They were lovely and the material was top class. I will purchase from you again! Oh, and they also make nice gifts!!!
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay