Renne Napkins, Set of 6
Embrace the magic of wintry landscapes and a brisk chill in the air with our Renne Collection. This charming pattern reveals enchanting reindeer and playful children sledding through snow will give your table a jovial look for the winter season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Gave these to my mother as a gift. Beautiful for Christmas and can be used throughout the winter.
These napkins are lovely
purchased as gifts………wish the colors were a bit brighter
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.