Bougainvillea Apron Yellow & Blue
Richly adorned with dainty little flowers framed in palm leaves, the Bougainvillea collection speaks of soft, tropical breezes and the easy life by the sea. These lively blossoms easily brighten a springtime buffet, picnic, or breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Couleur Nature's French linen cooking aprons are quality-constructed, chic and practical.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- One size fits all, with a generous front pocket.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.