Bougainvillea Napkins Yellow & Blue,Set of 6
Richly adorned with dainty little flowers framed in palm leaves, the Bougainvillea collection speaks of soft, tropical breezes and the easy life by the sea. These lively blossoms easily brighten a springtime buffet, picnic, or breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and make guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Perfect in every way!
The table clothes were as beautiful as the Internet pictures. Excellent quality. I'll enjoy for years.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.