Bougainvillea Tea Towels Yellow & Blue, Set of 3
Richly adorned with dainty little flowers framed in palm leaves, the Bougainvillea Collection speaks of soft, tropical breezes and the easy life by the sea. These lively blossoms easily brighten a springtime buffet, picnic, or breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.