Cherry Blossom Cream & Blush Placemats, Set of 6
A cherry blossom tree in full bloom is a breathtaking sight which announces the arrival of spring. In Japanese culture, cherry blossoms represent the delicate beauty of life, filled as it is with fleeting splendor. The Cherry Blossom collection reflects that sense of thoughtful wonder, with soft hues of springtime pastels that can be used all year round, whether within your dining room, breakfast nook, or picnic area. This French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.