Cherry Blossom Napkins Cream & Blush , Set of 6
A Cherry Blossom tree in bloom is a breathtaking sight and signifies the arrival of spring. Representing the delicate beauty of life in Japanese culture, the cherry blossom reminds us that life is filled with splendor yet fleeting. Capture this illustrious beauty with our Cherry Blossom Collection.
The soft hues of springtime pastels in these table linens, runners and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Customers Also Liked
Free Retail Shipping
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.