Crocus Napkins, Set of 6
A red crocus highlights a rich palette of forest greens, burgundy and vermillion red. Durable, quality French linens, perfect for a holiday table or winter feast. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.