Granada Jaipur Pink Placemats, Set of 6
If you were to travel the streets of Jaipur, India, you would doubtless encounter this vibrant shade of pink, as featured in this elegant botanical design. The imagery of curling vines and blossoming plants provides a charming backdrop to any meal, and each French linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here. You can pair this tablecloth with other linens from the Granada Jaipur Pink collection, or add contrast with solid colors instead.
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.