Granada Parrot Green Napkin, Set of 6
These eye-catching napkins feature a lovely botanical motif in an exquisite shade of green – a nod to the famous green parrots found throughout Northern India, which is where these linens were made. The imagery of curling vines and blossoming plants provides a charming backdrop to any meal, and each of these high-quality linens is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Mix and match with runners, placemats, and tea towels
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Love the rich colors! The runner and napkins are just as described and pictured. I haven't washed them yet, but I based on other reviews, they should wash very well.
Love the new tablecloth and
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.