Granada Runner Blue
Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic royal blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, this high-quality runner foregrounds a classic motif with French country styling, and has been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here.
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Mix and match with napkins, placemats, and tea towels
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.