Granada Runner Blue
Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic royal blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, this high-quality runner foregrounds a classic motif with French country styling, and has been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here.
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Mix and match with napkins, placemats, and tea towels
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.