Granada Runner Purple & Grey
With deep purples and rich botanical flourishes, the Granada collection makes a captivating and atmospheric backdrop, ideal for entertaining during autumn and beyond. Our high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Features a vibrantly colored pomegranate pattern inspired by the natural splendor of Southern France.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use.
- Machine washable and colorfast. 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India by fairly paid artisans working in healthy and safe conditions.
- Our expertly handmade French tablecloths naturally feature slight variations, making each a unique piece of art.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.