Marguerites Placemats, Set of 6
With playful daisy patterns and a calm color palette, these finely crafted placemats brighten up any table with stylized country wildflowers, evoking the beauty of rolling Provençal hills. A charming backdrop to a casual breakfast or outdoor fête alike, each of these high-quality French linens is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15 x 18 inches
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
These were a gift and the recipient adores them. She loves the colors and says there is something about these daisy-like flowers that makes her smile. They are "happy" placemats, which is a very good thing.
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay