Marguerites Placemats, Set of 6
With playful daisy patterns and a calm color palette, these finely crafted placemats brighten up any table with stylized country wildflowers, evoking the beauty of rolling Provençal hills. A charming backdrop to a casual breakfast or outdoor fête alike, each of these high-quality French linens is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15 x 18 inches
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
These were a gift and the recipient adores them. She loves the colors and says there is something about these daisy-like flowers that makes her smile. They are "happy" placemats, which is a very good thing.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.