Marguerites Tea Towels, Set of 3
With a playful daisy pattern and calming color palette, these finely crafted tea towels feature stylized country wildflowers, evoking the beauty of rolling Provençal hills. Charming complements to the kitchen or a table setting, these high-quality French linens are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20 x 30 inches
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.