Orange Tree Napkins, Set of 6
With its quintessentially Provençal theme, the Orange Tree collection features lush potted trees and vibrantly colored fruit, evoking the fresh air and unique terroir of the French countryside. Patterns of oranges and branches make for a welcoming, sunny complement to any meal, whether an early morning breakfast or dinner in the garden. These French linens have been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Exactly what I wanted. Great service.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.