Orange Tree Tea Towels, Set of 3
With its quintessentially Provençal theme, the Orange Tree collection features lush potted trees and vibrantly colored fruit, evoking the fresh air and unique terroir of the French countryside. Patterns of oranges and branches make for a welcoming, sunny complement to any kitchen or table setting. Each of these French linens has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20 x 30 inches
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Customers Also Liked
Free Retail Shipping
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.