Papillon Placemats Rose, Set of 6
With delightfully lush garden imagery, the Papillon Rose collection foregrounds the playful beauty of butterflies (le papillon). This invigorating springtime theme adds some whimsy and warmth to any meal, whether enjoyed in a backyard setting or when laying out an indoor meal. These finely crafted linens feature a hand-printed pattern made by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here. Our table placemats make a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Features a botanical pattern inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Set of six colorful placemats
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.