Papillon Tea Towels Rose, Set of 3
With delightfully lush garden imagery, the Papillon Blue collection foregrounds the playful beauty of butterflies (le papillon). This invigorating springtime theme adds some whimsy and warmth to any meal, whether enjoyed in a backyard setting or when laying out an indoor meal. These finely crafted linens feature a hand-printed pattern made by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here. Our tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Features a botanical pattern inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Set of three matching tea towels
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay