Treetop Napkins, Set of 6
Spot charming feathered friends nestled among the branches of a flowering tree in this cheerful collection. Bursting with color and personality, these table linens will surely brighten your day. Bring spring and summer to your home with the Treetop Collection to make all of your gatherings perfectly sunny. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
They are so colorful and fun.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.