Tulips Napkins, Set of 6
The artful combination of mustard leaves, burnt burgundy tulips and a range of refreshing blues makes the Tulip Collection highly versatile. Its table linens, runners and napkins are perfect for any season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and make guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
oh yes to make the special gift more perfect you can include the napins with your tea towels to make that bridal or wedding gift even more spectacular
and wy not ad some to your collection to go with the tea towels.
wonderful and prettier than I expected
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.