Tulips Placemats, Set of 6
The artful combination of mustard leaves, burnt burgundy tulips and a range of refreshing blues makes the Tulip Collection highly versatile. Its table linens, runners and napkins are perfect for any season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Loving to cook and entertain, setting a beautiful table is paramount to the enjoyment of the total experience. My children are grown and have learned by example. When I first saw CouleurNature I was so impressed by the beauty and variety of the collection that I purchased the Tulip Placemats and napkins as a gift. I was delighted with the oversized placemats and the quality of fabric and design. They are exquisite and will be difficult for me to part with them. I’ve purchased a holiday set as well for another gift and am anxious to see the beautiful tables they will set.
Absolutely lovely but thinner than I expected.
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.