Tulips Tea Towels, Set of 3
The artful combination of mustard leaves, burnt burgundy tulips and a range of refreshing blues makes the Tulip Collection highly versatile. Its table linens, runners and napkins are perfect for any season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Cn you hear the ohs and awes at the bridal shower oh what a tasteful gift
and if your not going to make it out of town you can order it ahead of time and ship it to the bride to be and it can be opened at the party
Not sure but when you order you might wanta ask if they gift wrap and put a gift tag or card on gift
You might even want to order some sets for yourelf for your get togethers
Just what I was looking for!
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.