Named for the famed French village of Saint-Rémy, this design draws the eye into a field of elegantly entwined botanicals rendered in rich color, with a look to the joyous celebration of Christmas. Couleur Nature is proud to present this as one of our highest-quality products, printed on 100% Belgian linen. Each piece in the Saint-Rémy d’Or Collection is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique.
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
100% Belgian linen; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique
- Excluded from Promotions