I love the the excitement and festivities of Independence Day! The local neighborhood parade, little girls with red white and blue stars in their hair, and the familiar greeting of “Happy 4th!” as you engage with strangers.
At Couleur Nature Home Decor we welcome seasonal holidays and any opportunity to set our tablelinens and gather with friends and family. Whether your celebration takes place at the beach, in the backyard, or by the pool. Here are a few tips to create a simple and chic 4th of July table setting.
Al-Fresco Dining With Friends
- Go outside of a traditional tablecloth with a Couleur Nature Floral Print that incorporates a red, white, and blue theme.
- Find your favorite coordinating solid napkins and utilize simple twine to tie together.
- Solid white dinnerware is classic to set for your guest.
- Grab a simple mini USA Flags from your local grocer or craft store.
- Present summer fruit as your appetizer for guest to nibble!
I always prep my salad ahead and purchase my grilling items that are all set to throw on the grill! The most exciting part of my planning is putting together my playlist. I know, so cheesy. Hey! I am a girl that loves music and during the party, as I mingle with guest, I like to pause and smile as I think of memories from a song or gratefulness that I have a community to share life moments with. Happy 4th!