Fleur des Indes Napkins, Set of 6
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens, runners and are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
FLASH SALE- 10% OFF
Use code FALL10 at checkout
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay