Forest Harvest Napkins Mustard & Blue, Set of 6
With a nod to the lush splendor of Provençal forests, these Forest Harvest napkins feature an array of sumptuous fruit amidst richly entwined foliage. The twirling vines and blossoming imagery make a pleasing backdrop to any meal, and every high-quality linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Available in Mustard/Blue and Mustard/Yellow color schemes
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Mix and match with runners and tablecloths
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
I could not be happier with the cloth and napkins. Quality and color are very true to the pictures. The napkins washed beautifully, too.
Love the quality and blend of colors. Unique and very tasteful. Not the standard American fare. My next purchase will be runner and placemats for variety.
Absolutely beautiful - better than pictures. The colors suit my space perfectly and the quality is very high. I adore these prints! And also have Noel and Love that too!
Truly lovely colors and design
Waiting for tablecloth to arrive