Jardin Runner Red & Green
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels and aprons.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
I ordered this, to give, as a Christmas gift and I was DELIGHTED when it arrived. The friend I gave it to just loved it !!
I highly recommend these products.
It was a gift for my friend and she absolutely loved it! Once she saw it, all other gifts paled compared to that one
Perfect addition to my French country kitchen. Beautiful colors!
The runner is just beautiful. Love the colors and the quality.
Perfect for our dining room table!
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.