Jardin Runner Red & Green
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in this collection are ideal year-round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
It is beautiful and high quality.
The runner is beautiful, timeless and of good quality.
Lovely colors. Nice quality.
Our table runner is so cheerful and pretty. It is of good quality and we hope the matching napkins will be in stock soon.
We bought this runner online for our daughter and we were beyond pleased at how it surpassed our expectations.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.