Jardin Runner Red & Green
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in this collection are ideal year-round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Runner looks beautiful with place settings or used on its own for a splash of color. Many compliments! Washed several times already and holding up well.
Beautiful linens and great customer service. I will definitely purchase again!
Delivered timely, this runner looks perfect on my kitchen table for the holiday season. Very pleased with this purchase.
This lovely runner arrived so quickly. I received many compliments on this beautifully artistic piece !
Love, Love, Love this new runner, it looks amazing in my garden, and will also
work for Xmas gatherings!
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.