Jardin Apron Red & Green
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Couleur Nature's French linen cooking aprons are quality-constructed, chic and practical.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- One size fits all, with a generous front pocket.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
So thrilled with my new apron! Top quality fabric and construction, and adore the big front pocket. It’s already my fave! and I’m considering a second one…. :)
Looks great, comfortable, washes and dries without shrinkage or fading. Wonderful protection from splatters and wetness while cooking and doing dishes. Comfortable too!
My daughter just loved this apron, it was her favorite Christmas gift!! Such great quality- sure to be an heirloom!
We love to hear this, Susan. I am glad we were able to be a part of what made your holiday special. We would love to see any photos you have of the products. We truly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Thank you so much.