Jardin Runner Red & Grey
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in this collection are ideal year-round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Beautiful table runner.....heavy linen...love the colors!
I just got my Jardin runner in the gray and red. At first I was a little taken back as the green is more of a chartreuse but the more time I spent with it ;) the more it grew on me. I am just loving it more snd more. I’ve never seen these colors used so beautifully and am so glad I finally bought the runner. It’s one of my favorites and I have quite a few textiles. I will probably have to buy a tablecloth. It’s better than chocolate.
The colors go perfectly with my Portmeirion Botanic Garden plates.
Beautiful and such vibrant colors!
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.