Jardin Runner Red & Grey
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in this collection are ideal year-round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Bright cheerful color and pattern. Looks gorgeous with my blue and white dishes.
My third design for a kitchen island runner and I love it. All the designs I have are absolutely lovely!
Beautiful table runner.....heavy linen...love the colors!
I just got my Jardin runner in the gray and red. At first I was a little taken back as the green is more of a chartreuse but the more time I spent with it ;) the more it grew on me. I am just loving it more snd more. I’ve never seen these colors used so beautifully and am so glad I finally bought the runner. It’s one of my favorites and I have quite a few textiles. I will probably have to buy a tablecloth. It’s better than chocolate.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.