Fraises des Bois Runner
The phrase “wild strawberries” (fraises des bois) evokes a sense of golden summers amid the beauty of the countryside, so it’s appropriate that the Fraises des Bois collection features vibrant colors and botanic designs along with orderly patterns and a calm ivory backdrop. A charming addition to any table, this high-quality French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
I just got my runner. I had been waiting for this to coming back into stock for a while and I jumped on it as soon as it was available. I really disappointed. I thought by the pictures that is item was a baby blue. But, NOPE! It’s a greener color and more of a turquoise. The quality is great as always but I’m disappointed in the color.
Such beautiful colors!
It is very pretty . The green stands out nicely.