With its amethyst, chartreuse, and pink, the Lavender Collection is a quintessential element of any French Country décor scheme. Add a bit of France to the home with one of these Provencal-inspired table linens. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our table runner is a simple way to add elegance to a room or an extra note of festivity for a special occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
CALLED 3 TIMES WITH no reply!! Need to return runner. Please respond so i can do this. Packing slip #33487 Dated 8/8/21 Lucille Magarro
Such a wonderful mix of uplifting colors. So pleased with all of my purchases.
This is a beautifully colored and exquisitely made table runner. The colors meld together giving a muted look reminiscent of Provence. Beautiful!
I bought a large photo of lavender fields while in France. Hung it in the dining room and looks it great with the runner.