Gooseberry Napkins, Set of 6
The Gooseberry Collection’s vermilions, mossy greens and simple ivory backdrop are ideal for the holidays or any time of the year. Gooseberry napkins, tea towels and runners dress up a bare table, adding a bit of casual elegance to the every day dining experience. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
They are a good size I was able to make them into roses, they looked beautiful with the cloth. I’m so happy to have them worth every penny.
The napkins are described as being printed on an ivory ground, but this batch, at least, was printed on a pale yellow fabric. This won’t coordinate with any of my linens, nor my Christmas lines. I returned them; sigh, expensive postage. Aja was very nice and efficient in helping me with the return. The apron I bought in the same pattern is great.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.